Friday, January 4, 2008

Training Day

I spent a good portion of the part of the afternoon in which I intended to write this post unexpectedly training our new guy here at work. Any chance to teach, really. I'm cool with that.

Speaking of teaching, I'm going to be teaching on 'The Other' in The Story Of God over the next two weeks for the middle school folks at Jacob's Well. I'm excited to do this. First, because the last time I taught, it was just a brief overview on the Advent Conspiracy, and secondly, it fell pretty flat, in my humble yet highly accurate opinion. Also, I like teaching. What with the degree an all. Go figure.

Anyhow, people have been awfully needy since my trainee left for the day, so, this is all I've got.

Said I'd write every weekday, and I have.

All two days so far.

I am a champion of freedom and justice.

No comments: