Tuesday, February 12, 2008

R.R.

So sorry, everybody. I've got a bunch of good writing done for today's post. But I'm no where near finishing it. Another busy day. And I'm leading the small group for the Jr. High guys tonight so I can't just go home and finish. Also, I'm really tired. I'll tell you more about that in the post, which I'll get to you tomorrow.

So, in lieu of a real post, I give you a link. Shocking, I know. And not just any link. A link to footage of last night's party of the year.

Bonus link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe.

Jeremy D. Ford said...

I'm just sad that Richard couldn't stay at the party for very long. Oh well. Maybe next gathering...

Brett said...

I hate you

Jake said...

twice? seriously?

Anonymous said...

I'd love to say that I totally expected that, but that would be a lie.

Well done, Timothy.

jill johnson said...

argh

jill johnson said...

argh again

Anonymous said...

Why does this video exist? I mean, really.

I feel like it's one of the unexplained mysterious of the universe; how are wormholes formed, do black holes really shrink, what is anti-matter, how did Rick Roll ever make a music video?

I'm so glad I missed the 80s.